Mother's Day Ideas

May 05, 2014

Mother's Day is right around the corner, so I wanted to share a few thoughtful and affordable gift ideas for your moms. It's no secret that I mostly prefer online shopping to the actual hustling and bustling of the local mall, so if you are like me and still in need of a cute gift for your mom, you might want to grab a cup of coffee and spend a few minutes to look through the links, if there's something that catches your eye.
I'm usually carrying around quite a few beauty products in my purse, which, to be honest, tumble around chaotically in my bag, so a cute make-up case like this floral one from Tory Burch would come in pretty handy. Same goes for loose change! My wallet is usually filled to the brim with coins, so a second purse to hold my loose change would be super practical. In my opinion coffee table books are always a great gift. There are countless options on basically any topic so it's safe to say you'll find one that your mom will like. This cute Kate Spade tote was pretty much love at first sight. I'd imagine it would make my Saturday morning grocery shopping so much more enjoyable. When it comes to moms, personally I'd think that a few pretty knick-knacks for the kitchen are always a good idea. Like this pretty bottle stopper, this awesome table runner or my personal favorite this amazing Jonathan Adler zebra dish. (If someone knows where I can get this one here in Europe, please let me know). You can also never go wrong with a delicate necklace. Even better when it's personalized with your mom's initials and I also absolutely adore this scarf. Not only is it super-pretty, it's also quite the steal.













EDIT: If you are looking for a pretty card to go along with your gift, head over to Saffron Avenue! Angela has created the cutest Mother's Day card for you to simply print out at home! 


Follow Wonderful and Marvelous on Bloglovin' , Twitter & Instagram

4 lovely comments:

  1. Great Post!
    Cheers from Vienna!

    www.stylesandbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! My mom is so hard to shop for but I think she would like something like the Kitchen Garden book. Thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ideas! Tory Burch clutches or a scarf are definitely nice solutions! ;)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all and they never fail to make my day!! <3