Inspired by: With love from Kat

May 07, 2014

When it comes to fashion and outfits one of my biggest inspirations has to be Kat Tanita from With love from Kat. Not only are her outfits always impeccable they are also always incorporating the latest trends without being to over the top or too out there.
My favorite looks on her are definitely the casual ones. They seem so simple and effortless while still looking super-chic and put together. Just like the one below.













I'm literally dying over this hat, but where would I ever wear it in my small town? Do you have a go-to blog when you're on the hunt for outfit inspiration?

Happy Humpday! Have a good one. :)


Follow Wonderful and Marvelous on Bloglovin' , Twitter & Instagram

10 lovely comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration board! I've never read her blog, but from what I can tell, her looks are timeless and classic. I'll go check her out! My go-to blog for style inspiration is Cupcakes and Cashmere. Emily always looks so effortless, elegant, but comfortable! I also love Hey Natalie Jean for something a little more edgy and unique. You have a beautiful blog--can't wait to start following it! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Zoe. You are so sweet! I hadn't heard about Hey Natalie Jean until now. I'll definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks so much! So glad I can be an inspiration :)

    x Kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her looks are so great. Love your inspiration board!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read her blog, but I love a good fashion blog! I'm going to pop over and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that with love from Kat is great and i love this casual look as well. Enjoying your blog!

    Liz

    www.thewestvillagevoyager.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The watch is sooo beautiful :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful outfit.
    Happy weekend, Lali

    ReplyDelete
  8. this look is so pretty! simple yet classy! love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all and they never fail to make my day!! <3