Sparkly Pants

December 16, 2013

With Christmas being only a few days away it's high time to figure out the important stuff... namely what to wear!? Personally I've always been more of a pretty dress kind of girl, however this year I stumbled upon another great option. Sequined pants! While I'm definitely not gutsy enough to pull them off in real life, I sure can play a little with the idea of them. Maybe one of you will go for it!! (If you do, be sure to let me know!^^)
I styled these amazing Joseph sequined pants with a simple white silk blouse and kept the rest of the outfit purposely understated with a hint or rose-gold jewelry and a classic black clutch.

What do you think, would this be an alternative to the usual fancy dress for you?





 Joseph sequined pants | Equipment silk blouse | Zara pumps | Bottega Veneta clutch | New One rose-gold necklace | Michael Kors rose-gold watch | Nars lip pencil | Essie's Wicked

Follow Wonderful and Marvelous on Bloglovin' , Twitter & Instagram

4 lovely comments:

  1. Ich liebe diese Outfitvariante! Aber ich bin leider auch viel zu feige dafür :( wenn ich mir nur vorstelle Heilig Abend in der Dorfkirche bei meinen Eltern zu Hause… Ich wäre für mindestens ein Jahr Dorfgespräch ;)

    Liebe Weihnachtsgrüße,
    das Apfelblütchen

    You::Me::Us::Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so fun! And I love that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great sparkly outfit and a good idea to keep the top plain too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun alternative to a glitzy dress! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all and they never fail to make my day!! <3