Hair Bling for the Holidays

December 10, 2013

What I love about the holidays and all the parties and gatherings that come with them, is the fact that this is the time of the year where you can truly and literally sparkle.
While necklaces and bracelets are an all year staple, I love the idea of bejeweling your hair. Obviously you shouldn't try to compete with the Christmas tree in who sparkles more but a little extra bling never hurt no one. :)

How cute are these pieces below? I'm especially craving this delicate Jennifer Behr hair band. It would be such a stunner with brunette hair...



ASOS hair band | Jennifer Behr hair brooch | ASOS 3-jewel hair brooch | Dolce & Gabbana hairband | Rosantica hair band with freshwater pearls | Jennifer Behr hair band


Follow Wonderful and Marvelous on Bloglovin' , Twitter & Instagram

4 lovely comments:

  1. I want to add some hair bling to my outfits for the holidays! It's the perfect hint of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! I want the D&G one :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start experimenting more with hair styles and hair bling! Love these options :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all and they never fail to make my day!! <3