Dark Red

December 11, 2013

My love for dark lipsticks, especially for fall and winter, is no secret around here. Up until now though I never quite dared to actually buy one since I was pretty sure it wouldn't suit me. A few weeks ago (at Halloween to be exact) I finally took the plunge. I was in desperate need of a last-minute halloween cotume and the only thing I could come up with was to dress up as black widow. You know black dress, fascinator and obviously dark red lips. The whole nine yards.
 
Anyways with the help of a very nice salesgirl at our local beauty shop and after what must have been like fifteen different shades of 'dark' red, we finally found the perfect one! (You can see the final result here.) I have to admit, even though I bought the lipstick only as part of a halloween costume, I find myself gravitating towards it more often than not theses days. It's just perfect for going out on the weekends if you want to give your look a special twist.
 
So if you are on the hunt for a dark red lipstick I can't recommend this one enough. :)
 

 
Follow Wonderful and Marvelous on Bloglovin' , Twitter & Instagram

5 lovely comments:

  1. oooh if only i could muster up the guts to wear a bold lip! such a pretty color.

    xx- lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is handsdown my favourite colour ever....just the epitome of chic!
    Jenna x
    www.jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently started wearing lipstick and I'm loving it so much! I find my face looks too pale now without it. I've gone more for pink coloured ones so far but I'd really love to rock a red one for bolder evening looks. I'll definitely check out this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jaaa richtig schöne Farbe! Tolle Wahl ;)

    LG
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all and they never fail to make my day!! <3